Adventuresome travelers love toy haulers because they can hit the road with their favorite “toys” while traveling in the comfort of home.
Why buy a toy hauler (also known as toy trailers and sport-utility RVs):
1. Designed to safely and easily bring along your off-road vehicles such as: golf carts, dirt bikes, bicycles, jet skis, canoes, snowmobiles, ATVs/Quads, or motorcycles with ample space
2. Easy to load/unload toys (ramp door)
3. Keeps your toys clean and dry when storing them inside the trailer
4. Widebodies and tall interior space for easy movement and storage space
5. Trailers contains all the amenities for sleeping, showering, dining, cooking and entertaining
6. Smaller models can be towed* by mid-size vehicles such as: family car, SUV or pickup truck
7. Detachable from tow vehicle so you can leave your trailer at campgrounds and use your tow vehicle for shopping and sightseeing
8. Fully winterized versions: include a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows.
9. Convertible spaces inside (tables and beds) and slideouts for extra roominess
10. Fold down rear door to provide access to separate garage at the rear of the trailer
11. Or rear fold down door can be extended into a patio
12. Easy to clean and maintain
*Check with your dealer for your vehicle’s tow limits.
Travel to new and exciting vacation spots with and all your favorite off-road destinations; comfortably and in style!
Pocono RV can save you $$$! We’re moving out 2017 RVs, pre-enjoyed fifth wheels, New 2018 RV inventory – Get the best deals on RV parts with a selection of money saving coupons to keep you on the road.
489 Bushkill Plaza Lane Wind Gap, PA
610-863-2115 Service Dept.
*New RV Sales *Pre-Owned *Service
Save on Parts & Accessories
Proudly serving customers from the
Lehigh Valley, Poconos PA & Surrounding NJ area.